Company Address: Suite 1405, Cityland 10 Tower II, 154 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Makati City, Philippines 1227+D10:D17
Contact Number: Tel No.+63(02) 812-8519; (+63) 02-817-6122;
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teknologix, Inc. is the leading provider of high quality engineering solutions in the Philippines. Established in 2003, the company has turned into a highly recognized organization in the fields of Product Development, Manufacturing and to Infrastructures through its continuous commitment to professional services and cutting-edge CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, and IT solutions.
We aim to provide an outstanding and exceptional products and services that congregate clients’ needs to improve workflow with technical excellence ensuring to deliver a total solution by complementing its products with the expertise and competence through responsive support and training all throughout the entire Lifecycle Management.
Teknologix, Inc. supports its clients achieve business efficiency and profitability through reliable state of the art and cost-effective solutions.
Teknologix, Inc. provides and delivers high-end solutions on CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM for Product Development, Data Management, Simulation Analysis, Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC).
We offer Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing Industries that help companies enable a smarter decision and more efficient production in a sustaining a better and faster development in today’s competitive economy. From CAD with a CAM simulation software that runs on top of any CAD/CAM platform, companies can now optimize the machining process and solve common errors caused by the users and CAM software limitations.
Our portfolio also helps you ensure the manufacturability of injection molding and plastic parts design. Using a modular engineering system, designers’ layout for electro mechanical, wiring and wiring harness, pneumatic and hydraulic design, and PCB design solution become highly sophisticated and within standards.
With dedicated Technical and Sales team, the company provides software training and reliable technical support.
Siemens PLM Software
Offers the broadest suite of applications in the PLM market to provide our customers with value across all phases of the product lifecycle. By delivering these applications on top of a single PLM platform, provides companies with an integrated environment which connects users and knowledge from all parts of the lifecycle.
The Teamcenter product lifecycle management solution provides the right information for people to make the right product decisions — from planning and development through manufacturing and support.
Teamcenter is the world’s most widely used PLM solution. Teamcenter is the backbone of the collaborative decision support platform, supporting the HD-PLM vision to help customers make smarter decisions that result in better products.
- Intelligently Integrated Information — Teamcenter links all of the data and processes in the PLM system, across all of the technical domains, to support every phase of the product
- Future-proof Architecture — With a focus on performance, quality and deployment success, Teamcenter ensures that its customers’ IT investments will continue to evolve and grow with their needs over
- High-definition User Experience — Teamcenter proactively delivers the right information to people in the right context to make the right decisions at the right
NX Key Capabilities
NX is an integrated product design; engineering and manufacturing solution that helps companies deliver better products faster and more efficiently. NX integrates three key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development:
- Advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation
- Multi-discipline simulation for structural, motion, thermal, flow and multi-physics applications
- Complete part manufacturing solutions for tooling, machining and quality
NX Customer Value
NX solutions help companies design, simulate and manufacture better products faster by enabling smarter decisions in an integrated product development environment:
NX helps customers:
- Increase the number of new products introduced
- Shorten design-analysis iterations by more than 70%
- Reduce NC programming, machining and tool design time by more than 30%
The NX Advantage
NX is the industry’s most integrated, flexible and efficient solution for product design, engineering and manufacturing.
- No other solution employs Synchronous Technology for flexible design in an open environment
- No other solution integrates multi-discipline simulation so tightly into the development process
- No other solution offers such a full range of advanced part manufacturing applications
- No other solution is integrated as tightly with Teamcenter, the world’s leading PLM platform
Calco has provided aluminum extrusion services to corporate clients including:
- B/E Aerospace
- DDT Konstract
- Hilmarc’s Construction
Calco Industries offer aluminum products and other aluminum values including:
- UP Ayala Techno Hub
- Greenbelt 5
- Glorietta 5
- Robinson Cybergate Center Tower 1 and 2
- Joya lofts and Towers
- Once Central Park
- BSA Suites
- Residences 1
- One Mckinley Place
- Union Bank Plaza Building
- Trafalgar Plaza
- EDSA shangrila
- Jolibee Center
- IBM Plaza Building
- Gateway Mall
- Manhattan Parkview
- Little Baguio
- Palm Tree Villas 1
- Palm Tree Villas 2
- Suntrust Parkview
- Eastwood Le Grand 3
- Suntrust Shanata
- Ilo ilo BPO C&D
- Festive Walk Mall
- Noble Place
- Southwoods Mall
Calco Industries makes products for commodities that are fully develop by our clients, and can be used and marketed to the end user.
- Kitchen ware
- Hydro Aluminum – Singapore
- Dubal Aluminum PJSC – United Arab Emirates
- Press Metal Sarawak SDN BHD – Malaysia
- Interlog Private Limited – Singapore