NSB Engineering Design & Fabrication
Company Address: 309 M.L Quezon St. Purok 4 Lower Bicutan Taguig City, Philippines 1632
Contact Number: Tel No. 02 837 1323 / 837 2845
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
History / Milestone:
- 04, 2001 – NSB Engineering Design and Fabrication (Mechanical Division) was established in Mayamot, Antipolo City by Engineer Noel S. Barcelona with an initial investment of 1.8 Million pesos worth of conventional machine February.
- October 30, 2003 – the company relocated to Bicutan, Taguig City for easy accessibility to suppliers, customers, and other related services.
-We also acquired CNC machines for Machining & Metal
- Year 2004 – 75 employees
- Year 2005 – was the major expansion of the company.
-We started the Electronics Division and established a branch in Cebu near MEPZA to cater Cebu
-total of 175 employees
- 2nd quarter of 2009 – acquisition of additional licensed software
- 4th quarter of 2009 – acquisition of machines, start of massive infrastructure projects
- Year 2010 – more than 400 employees
- Year 2011 – expansion of Production Area
- Year 2012 – acquisition of Faro Arm, Quick Vision, CMM, Laser cutting machine, Laser engraver, CNC EDM, additional CNC Milling, EDM, & Grinding Machines
- Year 2013 – acquisition of additional half hectare land
-Php20M investment of machines such as; CNC Milling Machines (Tsugami), CNC Lathe, Super Surface Grinder, Manual Milling Machines, Cylindrical Grinder (Jagura)
- Year 2014 – acquisition of additional CMM, Robodrill, & other Machines
- 2015 – additional CMM, 2 Wirecut, 2 CNC Milling, 2 Grinding Machines
-on-going infrastructure projects
-established a branch in Mindanao
To be a globally competitive Filipino-owned company in its field of electronics and mechanical design & fabrication.
To constantly strive to exceed our customer’s needs and expectation by producing high quality products timely & globally competitive, to improve the quality of lives of our employees and promote effective utilization of skills in the field of electronics & mechanical design & fabrication.
We shall meet customer’s expectations by fabricating quality products timely and cost-effectively through continuous improvements of processes and quality management system, while adhering to all applicable requirements.