Last 27th – 30th of March 2019, the first Philippine Suppliers and Manufacturers Exhibition was organized at World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines. PSMEX 2019 Covered the 5,600 sq.m of the exhibition venue. It was participated by 142 local exhibitors from different related industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Motorcycle and other allied industries 4,689 trade visitors and buyers from CEO, Decision Makers, Sales, Technical people, top rank management and others visited the show. Twenty-six (26) quality seminars held at seminar rooms located at the exhibition venue which attended by over 600 participants .
PSMEX 2019 was supported by different Government agencies and industry associations, such as:
1. Metals Industry Research & Development Center (MIRDC)
2. Metalworking Industries Association of the Philippines (MIAP)
3. Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
4. Philippine Metalcasting Association of the Philippines (PMAI)
5. Society of Manufacturing Engineer (SME)
6. Electric Vehicle Association of the Philippines (EVAP)
7. Philippine Parts Maker Association (PPMA)
8. PDMA Inc. – The Die and Mould Association of the Philippines
PSMEX was officially opened on the 27th of March at 11:00 o’clock in the morning. During the Opening Ceremony it started with Invocation leaded by Ms. Mirian Jenene Sta Maria, AIAP Secretary General followed by the Philippine National Anthem. Mr. Dennis Y. Chan, President of AIAP and PSMEX Steering Committee Chairman did the Opening Remarks.
Mr. David Inocencio, Board of Trustee of AIAP introduced Engr. Robert O. Dizon, Executive Director of Metals Industry Research and Development Center the PSMEX Opening Keynote Speaker. Mr. Dennis Y. Chan and Mr. John Lee presented the Token of Appreciation to Engr. Robert O. Dizon. Mr. John Lee, Chairman of AIAP did the Closing Remarks.
Opening Ceremonial was spearheaded by Engr. Roberto O. Dizon, Mr. Dennis Y. Chan, Mr. John Lee and Mr. Mr. Mathew Baxter, AIAP Board of Trustee, by pressing the Hollogram buttons and Ribbon Cutting as a sign that exhibition is already open for all visitors.