Government Institution

PATTS College of Aeronautics


patts-logo
"Where Dreams take Flight"

Founded as a joint enterprise of Filipino and American pioneers in aviation, the Philippine Air Transport and Training Services(PATTS) started operation in 1969. Its primary aim was to establish a manufacturing and assembly plant for trainer aircrafts, which at the time of its founding was a new and pioneering objective as envisioned by its five founding directors. Its secondary aim was to put up an Aeronautical School to meet the domestic and international demands in the fields of aviation and air transportation industry.

At the time of it founding, unfavorable investment climate prevailed. The founders dropped the first aim and proceeded to the secondary aim, which was organizing and operating an Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance College to provide the best professional and technical training to the youth. Thus PATTS School of Aeronautics was conformably born. The incorporating directors with experiences in aviation and air transportation pooled their cooperative efforts and started offering courses such as the one-year Airframe Mechanic, one-year Powerplant Mechanic and two-uear Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. On its second year, the school offered the Aeronautical Engineering Degree Course and the two-year Avionics Course.

PATTS College of Aeronautics is now in its new home at Lombos Avenue, San Isidro, Paranaque City since April 2005

Share

Company Details

Address:

Lombos Avenue, San Isidro, Sucat , Parañaque Parañaque , 1700

(632) 825-8823

admin@patts.edu.ph

Website:

http://www.patts.edu.ph/